<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15243436?origin\x3dhttp://no-meaning-in-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Wednesday, July 05, 2006.

Haix… can I dun get back my CT papers? Heard tat it is badly done.. heard that 10/05 ard 60% fail chem. And 11/05 ard 50% fail maths.. haix… I sure die le.. but.. I haf no mood to study.. not today…

Dunnoe if I am thinking too much or it's true: are u avoiding me on purpose? =( If so, I dun understand why the sudden change in attitude in you. You were still okay yesterday isn't it? What exactly happened? Why are you doing this to mi? jux when I tot I have given up all hopes towards you, you made mi feel that there could still be hope after all but now.. .. .. .. Dun do this to mi pls.. not when u made mi lyke u all over again.. haix.. I am pathetic!!!! I noe I am too silly to think that there will actually still be chance when I know obviously tat there's none.. haix.. I will never admit this.. but I miss you.. though I guess you jux treat mi as merely a friend.. I AM HOPELESS!!! Maybe heaven will show mi clues telling mi wad I should do.. .. .. .. or maybe you can tell mi? dun leave mi hanging in the mid-air.. trying to figure out wad u are trying to say.. i can tell you right now that i dunnoe and i am tiredof guessing..

i suppose you will never realize that my msn nick is actually a question for you ya? haiz¬ cant believe tat tears dropped as i tot of you..



YYY
} ' i love you
9:09 PM