<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15243436?origin\x3dhttp://no-meaning-in-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, May 17, 2008.

Met up with the 09 peeps for lunch at Yishun de safra eatzri… to think I was there the 2nd when I misestimated the time to go and bathe… practically everyone other than Jessie and me was late…zzzz… super nice ar… 09 ppl….

Anyway…. Went there and practically almost everyone ordered the set lunches… differing in whether was steak or fish… the waiter on hearing the first 4 orders were the same decided to just ask how many ppl having fish and how many having steak… lol…. Sat there and crapped…with zhu xuan starting off with her lame jokes… pengs… but after we got chased out due to lunch time being over… we went back North Point with some who walked back while others took the bus back.

Walked around there and Jessie concluded that best place to go shopping will be North Point will so many outlet sales there…oh well… bought eye liner crayon with hp at John Little… and after that went back le… had dinner at westmall de KFC with hp accompanying me while I wait for dear dear to finish his dinner… but even after I finish… dear still haven called so we just walked around westmall… but then hp needed to go.. so I made my way to the library and saw cheng joo coming out… so we just talked and walked around somemore till dear cfm dun want meet me alr… so she went home while I went to the bus stop… msged dear to tell him that I meet him at his house bus stop and he pass me the book we bought on my birthday.. waited for him there… and I think I getting more bhb alr…. Took over his phone and saved my new hp no as lao po in his phone… tink I was grinning away to myself while typing… coz he snatched over the phone when I am done… and when he saw wad I typed.. the first thing he said was so er xin =( damn sad when I heard that… so I asked him to give me the phone then I erased… but he dun want… slipped the phone in his pocket…so that I cant reach…

faced the canal with my super sad face… and WE SAW RATS!!!! Eee…. Initially saw only one …. But………….. it became one… two… three… four…. NO…. we saw a total of more than 5 rats scampering around in the canal… laughed at dear and commented that his house here is rat infested and he rebutted saying that he dun live in the canal… oh well… that’s true… but dun care…still near his house… blehz… lol…

Forgot what we said after that…. Only remembered the part where he said a sheep crosses the road… and I was there stunned… and turned around to keep finding the sheep he was saying… but I dun see any… so when I turned back to look at him… he asked me to continue walking and when I beside him and asked him where gt sheep? He pointed at me…. And started meh meh chi chao…. O.O so I am the meh meh aka the sheep he was saying… and it took me so long…. Coz I didn’t realise that I was ending with mehs earlier…pouts….

dear still so xin zhai le huo that I need climb stairs when I transfer to LRT later… rawrs…. I wearing heels lehz!!! =( lol… legs damn tired… but oh well…. Dear pei me go to the end of the platform where there is seat =D leaned back on him while resting my 2 legs on the bench… and told him not to complain that I am heavy and he immediately made the chui action and started saying I very heavy…. Rawrs… I got hardworking de diet lo… dunnoe y still lidat =( so sad lo…

Then someone had to come.. so I had to put my legs down on the floor…. And also dear de frens started calling…. So I just sat and stoned… then when he asked me why I stoning… I said coz he talking to his frens dun want talk to me…and he rebutted where gt such thing… then he also sad coz I msg yy nvr msg him…lol… but my mrt has to come =( and when I asked dear lidat only ar… he asked me dun emo la..so I said orh……… But he still managed to make me laugh with his antics…..



YYY
} ' i love you
10:32 PM