<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15243436?origin\x3dhttp://no-meaning-in-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, May 19, 2008.

went CDANs to wait for bh and shun bian enjoy the aircon… wanted to sit beside dear in the big armchair de… but he say the seat too small…. So I pouted and sat on the long one… he still purposely open his legs wide…. So I pretended that I gng to lie down and he said got camera de.. oops… but as I sit properly… he took his racket and put beside him… giving me that teasing look…luffing at me when I gave that pouting face… rawrs… still stroke the racket like his lao po lidat…. Rawrs… he so bad… tease me… then point at his water bottle saying I can go do that to the water bottle too… blehz….. so after a while I dun care him…. took his racket and put at the seat where I was seating… and planted myself nxt to him…. can sit 2 ppl wad…. Boo…. Ka jiao him by calling him while he was halfway msging…. Damn funny to see his shocked expression after seeing lao po calling when I was beside him… LOL…. Took a few photos… but my phone de camera seriously sux… the quality is so =.= yeah… and after a while bh called saying he in the court alr… so there we went… sat at the seat and watched them play…. Feeling weird that today both not chasing after the ball de… and dear keep asking me to get the racket and play… so after I RESTED for a while… took the racket and went play….

Stepped into the court for dunnoe how long and I gt smacked by the incoming ball just when I turned to the back… pengs… It had to be the left ear somemore… when it was like bleeding in the morning… dunnoe wads wrong with the ear hole… zzz… .anyway…. couldn’t really control the ball de direction so one ball went flying out of the fence.. and nearly hit the 2nd level de glass window of the CDANS building… gulps…. But bh said wont break the window coz the tennis ball is made of air inside… but still damn scary… so the 2 guys took turns to play opp and behind me… but coz I was too lazy to run for the balls with some one behind me… the 2 of them stood on one side leaving me alone on the other… so I bo bian… have to run for the balls… lol….

Then dear ar…. so pi lo… keep pretending that getting hit by the tennis ball was super pain and kept aiming the tennis ball at me… so I also bully him back… went super near him and threw the ball… aiming the racket on purpose….. dun want hit him… later I xin tong… then they had their match…. Which ended nearly 11… walked back to the mama shop below dear de block.. bought drinks and sat there stoning….. watched bh call the e6 guys for soccer…damn funny seeing how he asked wei hou to call other 2 guys and suddenly wei hou just hanged up…. So sat there stoning and talking to dear dear… with him filling the bottle full of the 100plus… so that he dun need bring the large bottle home…then went bus stop waiting for bus… dear so bad lo… asked him abt his interview and he said he gt pharmacy le… asked him choose pharmacy la… then he kept asking why.. and said he will come NUS only if he get into med…. Eee… where gt lidat de… bleh…. Massaged him slightly while sitting at the bus stop… ahh… today like a lot of time where we 2 just whisper amongst ourselves… feel so guilty to bh… oops… not on purpose de….

Offered the 100plus to bh on the bus… and he so shocked dao…. Lol… but the bottle is dear de ma… not mine but oh well…think must be coz he saw i drank from the bottle… so he dun dare….anyway….he walked with me till my block coz he gng to buy food from the coffeeshop inside….

Reached home at ard 12…. Lucky mum aslp by then… though she woke up later and I got scolded for being still awake at 1 plus…zzz



YYY
} ' i love you
10:41 PM